Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

McKayla and her friends on the prowl - hopefully only Treats, not tricks!
The neighborhood gang Trick or Treating
My Cute brother Joel (Harry Potter), his wife, Anjuli (Hermine), and Lexi (the golden snitch). So Stinkin' Cute!!
Cole as Optimus Prime - AutoBots Roll Out and Transform!
What a beautiful Snow White - she really looks like her!
Deal or No Deal Girl - She has the 1,000,000 Case!

We had so much fun last night at the Trunk or Treat at the church, chili dinner with my parents, Joel, Anj & Lexi, and then Trick or Treating through the neighborhood. The weather was perfect, the treat were delicious - our bags are full of goodies, and of course seeing many of our friends and family dressed up for Halloween - it was a blast! Happy Halloween!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Everyone looks great and Cambria is dead on Snow White!

I seriously love that picture of Cole...how cute is he and he looks soooo happy!

Let's get together soon!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

You were too pretty to be a witch, but it was fun to see you dressed up. Your kids looked great! I love the trunk or treat. Cute pictures.

bolingbrokes said...

My favorite was Mckayla...that is such a classic costume, nice job on the sewing..im impressed..Cambria could head right over to Disneyland and have a job and Cole...well he just rocks!!!

Jill said...

What the heck is Optimus PRime? I guess I had better catch up on my super heros.

Love Deal or No Deal. So Clever

Carrie said...

My little guy would be crazy over that Optimus Prime costume, love those costumes where if there's another kid that has one than you've lost your kid (in the mass of face masks)! Very cute kids, Rachel!

the Roberson family said...

what cute kids and what cute costumes! Sadly, I not only know what Optimus Prime is, but I can transform him as well. I am losing touch with who Snow White is. So many boys!!!

Natallee said...

ok- I loved the costumes! You all looked so so cute! McKaylas was the most creative though! You never cease to amaze me!! Way to go!

Staci said...

I loved the Deal or No Deal Girls! So creative! Can't get over you and Nick either! Nick was such a great Elvis! Your family is DARLING!

Staci said...

your brother Joel's family was ADORABLE! What great costumes!! I love the golden snitch!

Nicole M said...

Those are great costumes...your right, Cambria really does look like snow white! That's adorable! By the way, I LOVED your 50's costumes you guys wore at the Ence's party...wish I could have made it that night to see them in person!

Courtnie said...

I didn't know the Golden Snitch was your neice! Is the the one who is the same age as Ashlyn?! So cute! We had a great time too and it was fun to see your family.

The Petersen's said...

This is a fun way to keep in touch. You are awesome and have always been so friendly. Thanks for cluing me in. I'll be checking in often. Love ya Tracy