Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning - Did Santa Come?
Rocking out to Guitar Hero - So much fun!
Yeah - this took 1 hour to put together - AGHH! but, we did it!
Polly Wheels Race to the Mall - a must have - NOT!!!

Lucky girl to get her own digital camera!
TRANSFORMERS - phrase of the day "MOM, can you put the arm back on!... NOPE -ask dad!" He was one happy boy - I think he got 7 new transformers - it was so fun to watch - pure JOY!

It was such a wonderful Christmas day- we had so much fun just being together as a family. We played games, ate good food, played Guitar Hero and other Xbox games. What a great Christmas - we are so blessed!




4 comments:

bolingbrokes said...

Yea, you finally updated your blog..good girl. I am so glad that I wasn't the only house that ended up playing guitar hero all day on Christmas, isn't it fun? I wish I could have seen Cole open his transformers, I bet it was so funny.. Im sorry I missed your breakfast, hope it was fabulous

Natallee said...

WOW! what a fun Christmas!! I am so glad you got your pictures up!! SO fun!

Melissa said...

So fun to see your pics...this was the year to rock out to Guitar hero for sure! In fact, Randy is playing right now while I blog away!

So glad to see you today...have a great birthday tomorrow!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

What is up with the Guitar Hero??? Love to see everyone playing it. Maybe someday we will get to have one:) Glad Christmas was fun