Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Preschool Graduation!

Yes folks, thats right he is going to Kindergarten in a few months!
So Cole had his preschool graduation last week. He memorized his part, we had the teachers gift wrapped and ready to go, I had my camera, but I failed to tell him to keep his fingers out of his nose. Now he is not a regular nose picker so I didn't think I needed to remind him of that. Boy was I wrong! To his defense, he said he wasn't picking his nose, he just wanted to see how far he could pull his nose holes- a logical explanation for a 4 year old! Oh, how I love this boy - he makes me laugh in so many ways. He is so tender and sweet (95% of the time), he is smart, and believe it or not he really is ready for kindergarten.
I will miss him!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe he will be going to kindergarten. Time has flown by!!! Laughing hard at that picture...of course he is checking out his nose hole depth :)

Jessica said...

Rach, This is hilarious!!! I totally believe that he is checking out how far his nose holes go, that's actually what it looks like! How funny is that!!!
I am reading the Host now too. We need to talk...

Natallee said...

WOW!! I can't believe that one!! Congrats Cole!!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

That is weird that he would have his fingers in his nose, that is NOT normal behavior for a 4-year old boy. My boys would never do that :)JK. GO COLE! Tell him that this is the only time in his life that he can put his fingers in his nose in public and it is considered funny.

bolingbrokes said...

ok..that is too funny... it reminds me of Jacksons preschool graduation when he flipped the bird to the entire audience as he was counting down the monkey in the bed song...too cute