Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A child's perspective!

My friend Natallee had this on her blog. I thought it was so cute, so I decided to ask Cam & Cole these same questions. Here's what they had to say.....oh, I'm nervous!

"What is something Daddy always says to you?“
Cam- "clear your plate" Cole- "Where's the remote?"

What is something Mommy always says to you?“
Cam - "I love you & put your clothes away" Cole - " I love my little "bubbie" & go get dressed"

What makes Daddy happy?
Cam "when I give him big hugs" Cole- " When I clean my room at night"

What makes Mommy happy?
Cam " when I give you kisses" Cole - "When I turn off the XBox when she says, and when we go swimming together"

What makes Daddy sad?
Cam - "when he can't take a nap" Cole - "When I'm naughty"

What makes Momma sad?
Cam - "when I don't listen to her" Cole- " when I don't listen"

How does Daddy make you laugh?
Cam - "when he tickles me" Cole - "when he tickles me"

How does Mommy make you laugh?
Cam - "when she's joking around" Cole " when she dances & tickles me"

How old is your daddy?
Cam -"Almost 40!!!!" Cole -"38"

How old is your mom?
Cam - "36!" Cole- "36"

How tall is your dad?
Cam - "6 feet" Cole - "he's huge"

How tall is your mom?
Cam - "I'm not sure" Cole- "the same as my dad"

What is daddy's favorite thing to do?
Cam - "Play Halo 3" Cole - "Play XBox"

What is momma’s favorite thing to do?
Cam - "read Twilight Series" Cole - " Go swimming with me"

What does your dad do when you're not around?
Cam - "work" Cole -"Go to work"

What does your mom do when you're not around?
Cam- "cleans up after me" Cole - "work out"

What is your dad really good at?
Cam - "fixing things" Cole - "Halo"

What is your mom really good at?
Cam - "helping me" Cole -"Cooking food and noodles"

What does your dad do for his job?
Cam - "He's a salesperson, right?" Cole - "I don't know - work's on the puter (computer)"

What does your mom do for her job?
Cam - "She's a mom" Cole - "run errands and work out"

What is your dad's favorite food?
Cam - "ribs and potatoes" Cole - "ketchup on stuff"

What is your mom’s favorite food?
Cam - "vegetables" Cole - "grapes and apples"

If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Cam - "I don't know" Cole - "Optimus Prime"

If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cam - "Daisy Duck" Cole - "a girl transformer"

How are you and your dad the same?
Cam - "we both have hazel eyes" Cole - "because we're both boys"

How are you and your mom the same?
Cam -"we both like talking on the phone" Cole - " we do the same things"

How are you and your dad different?
Cam - "he's a boy and I'm a girl" Cole - "we're not"

How are you and your mom different?
Cam - "you can drive a car and I can't" Cole - "Cuz my mom's a girl and I'm a boy"

If Dad was an animal what would he be?
Cam - "a Cougar!" Cole - "a tiger"

If Mom was an animal what would she be?
Cam - "A momma Bear" Cole - "a zebra"

9 comments:

Staci said...

That is so cute! I love reading their answers! Your kids are adorable!

The Theler's said...

really cute rach... looks like your kids know you and Nick really well.love ya

Natallee said...

This is so great!! I love that Cole says you cook noodles the best!! and that you run errands and work out for your job!! This is so cute!! I am glad you had Cam and Cole do it!! So cute!!

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm totally copying you, now. Cam & Cole are so cute. I sense an Xbox theme...

Melissa said...

Let's see...Nick is into Xbox and you work out alot, yep they pretty much got it right!! So cute!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Love kids' answers. I don't dare ask my kids some of those questions in fear of what they might say:)

the Roberson family said...

I have got to ask Jake the same questions... but I'm a little scared of the answers.

bolingbrokes said...

I did this with my boys..oh my goodness, I love the answers!! Cole is getting so big

Jessica said...

That is seriously the cutest thing!!! I've got to do this! I love how Cole says his dad is huge!!! so funny, thanks for sharing...