Sunday, September 28, 2008

What my sock say about me!


So my sister-in-law Jamie found this website where you can take quizzes and things (like I have time to do this, but I did) anyway here's one of the quizzes I took.
What Your Socks Say About You:

You Are:

- Quite bouncy
- Always caring
- Known as cute
- Totally sweet

Now I wouldn't say I am bouncy - my hips would hurt to much. I do try to be caring -however always is a strong word. Cute -well I'm way to old to be cute! Lastly, totally sweet - I'm sure my husband and kids would beg to differ. Anyhow, if you have a few minutes go to this website and take a few of the silly, fun quizzes http://blogthings.com! Have Fun!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh good cause being quite bouncy is a characteristic that is really lacking today. :)

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

I think that quiz is right on the money. You are amazing in my book. I think they were wrong about cute, you are beautiful, you are not too old (because if you say that, it means I am too old to be cute, and I refuse to believe that :))

Melissa said...

You ARE all of those things...especially bouncy!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that likes to waste time on those silly quizzes every once in a while. :) For what it's worth, I think you're sweet...