Sunday, October 26, 2008

I love Fall!

The past 2 weeks of fall have been fabulous. The weathers has been the perfect temperature, we are surrounded by beautiful fall foliage, and of course long lists of all the fun things to do this time of year.
Here are a few of the things we've done.
CORNBELLY'S - If you get a chance to go it's so much fun!





Yesterday, I took the kids to see HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 - it was pretty good. Definetly over the top, but so entertaining(oh, and if I were a teenage girl, Whoo Hoo that Zac Efron is cute!)


And of course, Halloween Parties. Thanks to the Christensen's and the Ence's for throwing such fun parties! I was Hermione from Harry Potter! Thanks Char for being my date...a.k.a."life partner" at the Christensen's Party.


Fall Weddings - I've had two weddings this month and they both wanted fall colors -which are my favorite. Fall weddings are so rich and vibrant. Yesterday I delivered a wedding to Log Haven - the colors were amazing in the canyon. This is a picture of one of the centerpieces.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

such fun fall pictures!!! You were quite possibly the cutest Hermoine ever (even if you were sweaty!!) ;) And, I love your flower bouquet! That is seriously SO gorgeous! I love having a super talented friend that I can live vicariously through!

Natallee said...

i just love fall and all the fun that we have had with you guys!

I love the pictures of your flowers! You should post your materpeices more often- they are so fabulous, and you are so talented!

jennie said...

I took my girls to see High School Musical too. It was pretty fun!! It brought back memories of going to see Grease!:)

the Roberson family said...

I agree with Tiffany-- you looked beautiful as Hermoine. You really gave me a run for the money (ha!)

Carrie said...

I love fall too! Hey I just saw Nick the other day, super cool hub you got, looks like we're all gearing up for 24 Redemption coming up on Sunday! Woo hoo!

Melissa said...

I am so glad you and your life partner came to the party...it was so great to have you all there!!

Your flowers are beautiful...you are so talented. We need to go to lunch soon. Love ya my friend!