Thursday, December 31, 2009

Long Overdue

McKayla's 15th Birthday Party! (Loud is an understatement~!)

Cole (& Braxton) playing Jr. Jazz Basketball

Halloween - Poor Cam was sick on halloween so wasn't able to go trick or treating this year!

Halloween 2009 - My cute niece Lexi.. Supergirl; Dr. McKayla; and SWAT officer Cole!

Cam's 1oth Birthday Bash!

True Blue through and through - Go Cougars!





You are not seeing things...I really am updating my blog! After a few attempts at my password I finally remembered (yeah) so finally I am updating my blog. Needless to say, things have been crazy.


We had a wonderful Christmas with both families and are so grateful for the blessings in our lives. Happy New Years! We love you all!

4 comments:

Natallee said...

Your blog is back-IT's a miracle!! Cute pictures! I love ya!

California Theler's said...

love you guys...tons and tons!!!

Jill said...

welcome back. i've missed you

Carolyn said...

Keep going Rachel - I know you can do it - we have missed seeing your cute family!