Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bag Tag!


Since I have been "Bag Tagged" 3 times I figured I best get this done...so here it is....
my somewhat organized purse belongings ..yes, that is a Ninja Turtle (wonder how that got in there?) Then it's the usual, my cute Juicy make-up bag (thanks Sammie) filled with lipsticks and lip glosses, sunglasses (oh, how I wish I needed those right now...I'm an optomist, maybe soon), cell phone, cheap wallet (I desperately need a new one, but can't find the perfect one), tissues (a must have lately - really how much stuff can one human sinis cavity have in it?), cell phone, lip gloss, aveda hand relief, hand sanitizer, a hair clip, and of course a pen. Whallah!

3 comments:

Natallee said...

Hey I love the new red bag!! SOOOO cute!!

bolingbrokes said...

love the ninja...that is a must with boys..or a couple of cars will do! good to see you bloggin again

Melissa said...

I always think it's fun to see what people are totting around. You are organized...no surprise there.

Heard you are sick...get better soon, will ya!