Wednesday, February 13, 2008

One Lucky Girl!



Thank you to all the dear family and friends who have been soooo kind and thoughtful while I have been cooped up in bed for the last 4 days. I am such a lucky girl to have amazing people surrounding me. The endless calls of concern, emails, yummy dinners, snacks, hours of watching my kids, driving and picking up my kids from school and their many activities, and yes, even cleaning my bathrooms (YUCK!! thanks Chris), not to mention all the offers to help..I can't thank you enough and hope you know how much I love and appreciate every one of you!

6 comments:

Natallee said...

I love ya!!

Jill said...

So sorry I didn't know you've been sick. Hope you are doing better now.

Melissa said...

Ok I'm a loser...Chris told me you were sick and I haven't checked on you. I WAS thinking about you, if that makes you feel any better!

Glad you are back...love ya!

the Roberson family said...

rachel-- I just heard yesterday that you have been really sick. I am so sorry. It's the worst being sick when you're the mom. I hope you feel better. I'm glad you have so many wonderful friends to take care of you. (not surprising...everyone I know loves you including me)

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

It is nice to be served once in awhile, isn't it? You are always helping others, you never take your turn. So, it was nice to do something for you. Glad you are feeling better.

Tate Family said...

I'm out of the loop way over here across the freeway, but love you none the less! I'm glad those around you saw to your needs. That makes all the difference, doesn't it?
Julie