Tuesday, July 22, 2008

John Mayer Concert

Last night Nick and I went to the John Mayer concert! Colbie Caillat opened for him. It was such a great concert. They both sounded fabulous!!! It was such a great night, the weather was perfect and the music well.....fabulous. I loved it!
John Mayer is an amazing musician - when he plays the guitar with his deep voice - chills! The only bummer was that he said he was going to play "Your Body is a Wonderland"... and then he sang "Daughters" instead - so maybe he forgot or had too much to drink??? anyway, I love both songs, but "Your body is a Wonderland" was my very first John Mayer song that I fell in love with years ago and to me it's classic John Mayer so....bummer, but the concert was awesome! Colbie Caillat was sooo good and she's darling.





6 comments:

Carrie said...

Rachel, this is Christine's little sister Carrie. I love John and Colbie, not fair! I haven't forgotten about you guys and 24. I told Christine to tell you we need to look for season 6 (it's boxed up) but with my sister's great message giving I'm sure you didn't get the message. :) Send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog! I love looking at yours!

carriepace@msn.com

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Not fair, I miss all of the good stuff in the summer. I would have loved to have gone to that concert!!! Lets play when I get home:)

Tiffany said...

Oh...it WAS so good! Except for all that stinkin traffic!!!! But I loved seeing yours and Angie's arms waving out the window at us from your car...in our panic moments to make it there on time. So glad we didn't miss Colbie - I would have died! Concerts just scream summertime don't they?! It was so fun!!!

bolingbrokes said...

whatever...i hate them anyway, i totally would have not wanted to go..hee hee..hope you had an amazing time, concerts in the summer are so much fun!

Natallee said...

hey!! We were there too!! We totally loved it!! I am so glad you had a good time!!

Melissa said...

I would have loved to have seen him...I do find his singing dreamy :)