Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Keeping up with the "Jones"




Okay, so after alot of frustration, determination, peer-pressure, & keeping up with the "Jones" - I finally joined the blogging world. It took me a while to figure this out, especially without Nick's computer expertise, but I did it, and I must say this is a great way to keep up-to-date and informed. I have totally enjoyed reading other friends blogs, this is where the peer-pressure and keeping up with the Jones comes in play, and I hope to keep a fun & interesting family blog of the Johnstone's and all thats going on.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome to the bloggin world...it has been so fun to read everyone's blogs and a great way to stay in touch. Love ya

Tiffany said...

Rach, your blog looks so good!!!I"m so glad you caved to the peer pressure. You look like a pro...and on your 1st blogging attempt- I"m very impressed! :) I"m sure I'll talk to you tomorrow... preschool baby!!!
Tiff