Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Best of Both Worlds

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyris - she was fabulous!
The Jonas Brothers - S00000 Cute!
We had awesome seats for the concert - Section 1 row 20!
Cheese!
After the concert we got a few photos in front of Miley's tour bus! We had blast!
Last night I took the girls to the Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds Concert. - We had so much fun! The Jonas Brothers opened for Hannah Montana and they were awesome. The best part for me was seeing the pure joy in the girls faces as they experienced their first concert. They were yelling, cheering and dancing their little hearts out. It was such a fun GNO (Girls Night Out). Yes, I learned that last night from the song. I could never figure out what she was saying before...now I know and I love it! Every girl needs a GNO every once in a while!


5 comments:

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

O.K. Look at what I miss out on with GNO with my girls!!! Good thing I have cute friends that I can do a GNO with. Looks like a party! Glad you had fun.

Rachel said...

thanks sooooo!much mom I love you I loved the that the Jonas brothers where there too. my favorite joe bro was NICK he is soo cute!!!!!!!!!!! love you cam

bolingbrokes said...

sooo fun...the closest ill ever get to Hannah is through the TV...glad you guys had a blast...fun memories

Jill said...

My Coley was invited to go last night as part of the "staged" audience on the floor. He got a free ticket, dinner, souvenirs and of course got to meet Miley. Wow.

Of course, then I HAD to buy Rachel a ticket. She went with friends and had a ball. Sounds like more fun then my FIL's 70th birthday party that Ton and I attended last night.

Melissa said...

We went to her concert last night...so fun and the girls had a blast. Too bad we couldn't have gone with you all!