Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tag...You're it!

My friend Jill tagged me today - I wasn't quite sure what that meant, so Jill, thanks for the email clarifying what to do. So here's how it works... I answer the 10 questions she tagged me with and then tag four people. The four people I tag then respond on their blog by answering the same 10 questions, then they tag 4 people. It's going to be fun. Here are the questions:

1. Q -Best thing you cooked last week.
A - Yummy Chicken and Beef Enchilada's and Christine's fabulous Mississippi Mud Cake - so good!

2. Q - If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who.
A - I would go to Scotland with my cute husband.

3. Q - When was the last time you cried.
A - 2 weeks ago at Christine's baptism. It was truly a wonderful experience.

4. Q- 5 things you were doing this month 10 years ago.
A - We were getting ready to close on our home. We moved in on Halloween night 1997;living with my parents while waiting to get into our home; trying to sew McKayla's Fairy Halloween costume, working part-time at Hall Kinion, and taking care of my grandma Elaine who had ALzheimers.

5. Q- 5 things on your to do list today.
A - I thought a soccer game (long story); Clean, Clean , Clean; Go to the grocery store and get yummy food for our conference brunch tomorrow; buy hats, gloves, scarves, etc.. for the kids, and get everyone ready for our family pictures if the weather clears up!

6. Q- 5 favorite snacks
A- Chocolate Carmel Apples, Chocolate covered pretzels, Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips, strawberries, and trail mix!

7. Q - 5 Bad Habits
A- the occasional swearing , falling asleep during prayers, pealing my fingernails when I'm nervous, staying up way too late watching my favorite shows, driving while talking on my cell phone.

8. Q- 5 favorite foods
A - I love mexican - cheesy chicken enchilada's; a yummy salad with walnuts, feta, bacon, and a vinegrette; homemade bread with homemade strawberry jam, Training Table cheese fries with dipping sauce, and a really good bowl of brocolli cheese soup or clam chowder.

9. Q- 5 Places I've been
A- Hawaii - my favorite is Maui, Mexico (Ixtapa and Cancun), Grand Caymans, Roatan Bay Islands (on a cruise - absolutely remote and beautiful), Belize, and 49 of the 50 states (someday I'll make it to Alaska).

10. Q- 5 Favorite Memories
A -My Wedding Day in SL Temple surrounded by most of our family and friends, the birth of my 3 precious children, the once a year coveted vacations with Nick, all the fun trips with the kids, moving into our home!

4 People I'm tagging: Tiffany, Natallee, Ali, Tenille

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love reading this...always like to learn more about my cute friend Rach! You are a sweetie and I'm glad to have a friend like you! Love ya

Natallee said...

This is so fun. I will respond to your tag soon, I promise.