Sunday, October 14, 2007

We love Fall!

Where's Cambria? - the kids were almost completely covered in the fall leaves.

We had family pictures (Yes, I know again) with Nick's whole family (quite the task) anyway, the photographer took us to the neatest spot with more leaves than I have ever seen. I would hate to have to rake that yard. The kids had a blast playing in the leaves, and enjoyed a little break from the misery of more family pictures! I promised them this would be it until Christmas (I think...wink, wink, and fingers crossed)!




4 comments:

bolingbrokes said...

I don't know Rachel...this picture could top the last one...They are both great, but the picture of Cole and his huge smile is amazing..love love love

Melissa said...

Those are some darn cute kids you have there. Love all the leaves, can I come jump in them too?

Jill said...

This is my favorite bar none. You should do a thanksgiving card instead of a christmas card and use this picture. LOVE IT!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Ok, stop with the cutest kids in America stuff. They are so dang cute and everytime I see these pictures, it puts me in a huge guilt trip because I havn't done pictures with my kids yet!!! Love them!